Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It has been a long time since I have added anything to my blog...sorry!
I worked hard until Christmas when I had my first showings...which went well. People seem to enjoy not only looking at my creations but hearing about them as well. I try to know what I can about each stone I set. I find it interesting where they come from. The Earth is fabulous the way that is produces so many wonderful and fascinating stones for us to work with and wear as small pieces of art. I do feel fortunate to be able to work at home on my art and share it with others. It is easy with so many beautiful stones to work with.
I am in the process of trying new things and putting together a new collection of things to share. I will try to get more pictures up...but I don't really know what I am doing. My daughter helped me start this blog and now I am trying to do it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment